Passwort vergessen?

Benutzernamen vergessen?

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: [langtitle=en]Slight Curve developed in pen[/langtitle]

Hier klicken um die Schrift der Beiträge zu vergrößern Hier klicken um die Schrift der Beiträge zu verkleinern

In dieser Diskussion geht es um "[langtitle=en]Slight Curve developed in pen[/langtitle]" im "Urologische Sprechstunde" Forum, als Teil von Patientenfragen.net
[lang=en]Hey people, I am a 27 year old male and have had a perfectly straight penis my entire life. In the past 3 months my ...

Standard [langtitle=en]Slight Curve developed in pen[/langtitle]

[lang=en]Hey people,

I am a 27 year old male and have had a perfectly straight penis my entire life. In the past 3 months my girlfriend and I have been engaging in some relatively hard "dry humping" where either we are both wearing underwear, or she is and I am not. After these months, I have noticed that my penis is now slightly curved to the left with a slight counter-clockwise twist while erect, and even when it is not erect. (When I stand to urinate the stream goes about 45 degrees to my left instead of straight forward as it used to...) The bend seems to be near the middle of the shaft when erect and closer to the tip when flaccid. I have no pain associated with this, but I wanted to know if the friction during our sessions has caused, perhaps, minor tears in my erectile tissue that have accumulated and formed this new curve. I'm freaked out a bit because I was always very happy with my size and straightness, and this seems to be a permanent condition. Should I stop this activity, or is it possible that at 27 years old my penis has grown a bit and is now showing a natural curve? Any information would be really help me here![/lang]

Arzt (Urologie) Avatar von urologiker
    Diese Person ist in einem medizinischen Beruf tätig

Standard AW: Slight Curve developed in pen

Hello, did the curve in your penis change meanwhile? If yes, how did it alter?

Greetz, logiker
    Geändert von StarBuG (23.10.2010 um 00:43 Uhr)